OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Although it wasn’t pretty to watch the market cap tumble...

1. 1,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Although it wasn’t pretty to watch the market cap tumble yesterday I feel a little pressure is off the SP as far as expectations go with up coming announcements, I bought in above 9c weeks ago and have since yesterday averaged down and I feel more comfortable with this current market cap in relation to where we are at with progress on site maybe still over valued on a technical basis however fundamentally yeah you would be forgiven to whack 20c + on this monster as an approximate value, with a fair bit of the hype circus leaving town after a bloody good honest “back to basics” announcement yesterday my sentiment toward this company becoming a Long term play has strengthened in the last 24hrs. Should have another announcement released tomorrow, if not early next week and again toward the end of next week. Great stuff, I am aggressively topping up my portfolio as funds become available to me. Good luck all respectable investors who have something constructive to talk about and post.. and to the silent ones who just like to read good luck also

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.