OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Did you really expect zero problems with the plant though? I was...

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Did you really expect zero problems with the plant though? I was expecting a few.. not only did the last bod pound the pooch royally re the plant and feed methods - but it has been sitting there for 18 months idle.. leave you car sitting idle in your garage for 18 months and then take her for a spin for 4 hours every day and you will find a lot of issues. The plant is designed to be in use and running in a far more constant way (not unlike your car) - not sitting idly day in day out. Add to that the issues that the previous bod either a) did not detect or b) couldnt be bothered addressing with the plant itself - and our current bod has a LOT of work to do.. we are 4 months in people since the new bod started the back to basic plan with intention of restarting everything.

As of december (after having written off my entire holding as never coming back when we hit 2 cents) when the new bod took over and started to show some promise I started to average down my holdings. After all it was only small amounts i needed to buy here and there. I looked at it as an entirely new company just statrting out with a new mine. Look long and hard at your investment - look long and hard at what it takes to get a mine of ANY nature up and running.. 4 months is a miniscule amount of time. Hell it takes many many mines up to 2 years just to shut down let alone ramp back up again.

Re announcements - jesus people.. there have been 54 Announcements since the 1st jan 2018.. thats over 97 days. fifty frikken four. Perhaps the announcements werent what you all wanted to hear.. perhaps you are all long term holders like me who got burned by the last bod and therefor 2 weeks without anything from a company means they are trying to get your hard earned shares for cheap? Honestly some of the drivel and ranting and raving over the last month has been very hard to scroll through. Stuff happens.. lightning strikes.. things stop turning and delays occur. My ONLY contention here for ogx is a) IS the gold there and b) can we ACTUALLY get it out of the ore efficiently instead of at 2 gram per ton like the last bod.. This latest announcement says we can get AT A MINIMUM 3 times as much out of our WASTE development ore as the last bod. On our first 7 days of commissioning.. without major tweaking.. 3 times as much.. Now I just need to see what the ACTUAL high grade ore will return and HOW MUCh of it we can get at to process re cascavel. And for that - we wait for announcements. No time frame.. only guesstimates for when they HOPE to have that announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.