MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Ann: Update on Heart Failure Trial and Funding of Operations-MSB.AX, page-113

1. 16,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8124
    "..in years to come... either I will be right OR you will be right ( we cant both be right) ...so lets see ..the viewers to make a make call on WHO was more hilarious .. 4S or the Madam ?"

@ 4Seasons

I'm not sure why you feel the need to pitch yourself in some sort of a competition against me. For I am hardly a worthy opponent.

Instead, what you might want to do - for the sake of avoiding the destruction of your wealth - is to try to compete - against a far more formidable and a far more dangerous opponent.

And that opponent is a pretty insidious, near-invisible, somewhat ethereal, but powerful, force called The Time Value of Money (aka Inflation).

While its monikers might appear relatively harmless, it is a highly toxic anathema to wealth and prosperity. It is a silent, but unrelenting enemy, very hard to kill off permanently, because every single day it re-appears with the same venom and power as the day before. It works slowly and cunningly, each day chipping away deliberately at the value of your capital while you sleep.

But if you are vigilant, and you are disciplined and you are focused, you should able to win the - as you call it - the WAR (not against me, remember; whether or not you defeat me will have no bearing on your future quality of life... but the war against Inflation).

But the good news is that there is a weapon that is available that can, if used properly over time, defeat this seemingly-indomitable foe.

And that weapon is a thing called Risk-Adjusted, Real Returns (RARR, to its proponents).

You should try it.

For, if used properly, RARR can prevent one from, say, owning something that subsequently loses six-sevenths of its value over a five-year period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.