MSB 2.91% $1.06 mesoblast limited

Ann: Update on Heart Failure Trial and Funding of Operations-MSB.AX, page-184

1. 30,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    Why can't he be just following Thorney? Why does it have to be slavishly following?

Obviously the MSB SP has taken a huge series of hits ever since Macbank first issued it's misleading reports and the stock got hammered on low volumes and shorted like crazy.

Thorney might have been committed elsewhere and not have the kind of capital that MSB was seeking.

Further, Celgene has colossal pockets. It's logical to seek a reserve funding arrangement and engage in negotiations with them.

Your posts contains a LOSE/WIN, mentality.

You don't seem to understand WIN/WIN do you?

The bunch of applications that Celgene is negotiating right now with MSB is of colossal value.

Is it in anyone's interest to let negotiations stall? The opportunity costs are too great, as we have hugely lucrative applications at market and about to go to market. Celgene will want in. It's simple logic.

You think that it's all going to be WIN/ LOSE or LOSE/LOSE outcomes? I don't!

And like Thorney I'm in this for the long haul. That doesn't make me a slave. I would bet there are plenty of others in here who are as well, they just do a great job of pretending otherwise. JIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.