MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Ann: Update on Heart Failure Trial and Funding of Operations-MSB.AX, page-98

1. 30,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Indeed!

Plus Rio's former CEO Tony Albanese showed himself to have an astonishing hubris when he backed a colossal coal venture in Africa, only to discover it hadn't received the necessary licences to transfer the coal on a river. Essential to the enterprise. Not forthcoming. Totally unworkable. Due diligence? What's that? The right sector in a climate change world? Such people live on adrenaline hits and hubris and the traders of this world admire them...until they implode.

Eventually Rio had to unwind a colossal number of perfectly decent mines. This is precisely why MSB would have been collateral damage to some mind bogglingly stupid punts on very risky DRUG clinical trials.

But MSB isn't collateral damage; we've got the CHF IP back to take to the negotiation table to a better fit...and at no cost.

The market is not the all knowing genius either. My guess is the reason that it's been getting gnarly in here is that some were expecting us to go below $1 and they're hurting. I'd like to say I feel their pain but that wouldn't be true.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 01/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.