UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

Hi Jrowl and all, Now we finally have been told the truth about...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Jrowl and all,

Now we finally have been told the truth about the death of Henty (clearly this was known by our expert team some time back.) It would appear that the Dargues purchase was a desperate decision made in haste. (In line with so many others.)

There is far too much local and political opposition to the use of chemicals on site and unless / until the mine can work and produce dore on site this mine is clearly a non-starter. Test the ground for suitability to grape vines. Whatever Dargues true value ever was I suggest IMHO adding the cost of trucking ore to another site for processing will be the last nail in the coffin. Especially if we see any substantial rise in the oil price from the tinder box we know as the ME.

As sad as this is for me to admit I’m afraid we have to stand up and take our loss on the chin.

I suggest we no longer need to continue to feed the full complement of incompetents in the Melbourne office (even at 45%) they are overpaid.

Retain the girl on the switch, the purchasing officer, pay clerk and only the one major incompetent to oversee the winding down of the Henty mine. Find a smaller office and if the need arises in the future to find suitably qualified staff I don’t feel we would have much of a problem, freshly qualified Uni graduates are thick on the ground and probably less harmless.

In fact shareholders may be better off with the company in the hands of the receivers at least then they could take action to recover the money from Lion Gold and it would probably work out cheaper for us than continuing to feed the current bunch of halfwits.

What an unmitigated disaster Andrew and Clive please at least show a smattering of integrity and resign before the end of this week I for one will forgo any notice obligations.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.