TCG 7.32% 19.0¢ turaco gold limited

The silence from the company is deafening. It's more like a...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    The silence from the company is deafening.
    It's more like a secretive 007 operation rather than a mining business.

Well they have never been successful in mining mineral business..........just very successful in
    mining ASX shareholders.
    Maybe they forget it is a public listed company and there are angry ,frustrated shareholders to answer.
    I wonder how ASX makes no query about it.
    They do pay the yearly listing fees to ASX....that's all ASX cares about.

In the last 2 years there was only one major buying entity RSG( John Welborn from Resolute mining) which supported the price.
    RSG were more so interested in the Victoria Gold Project(VGP) TANZANIA, as they had a good understanding about its prospect and at one point used to own the exploration rights etc. It was more like a back door entry for RSG to the VGP due to some legal issues in Tanzania.
    But since the VGP deal fell over, RSG is not much interested. RSG's $2-3 million investment is nothing compared to the money RSG has burned in the last two years.(From my back of the envelope estimate roughly over $200 million+.....all in capital development......great path to future bla bla bla.

Sometimes I wonder what this management do all day.
    Do they even come into the office.
    I like to apply for a job here.......any job is fine.....as there is nothing to do.....I'll take any position available.

The Director/Secretary will remain there until the last dollar in the bank account.
    Last edited by flaming: 06/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.0¢ $237.3K 1.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199819 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1429 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.