4DS 5.56% 9.5¢ 4ds memory limited

You're quite right but I think a lot of people probably don't...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    You're quite right but I think a lot of people probably don't recall that. Its the stock market though and we all know that emotions are a killer. I still believe that this company are on track to win but this was a good lesson in getting ahead of myself with anticipated euphoria. Not withstanding any ann's in the coming months that seed more doubt on the trajectory of 4DS, I fully expect to be back in with a bigger holding in the coming months. Remember that many of us watched it slowly peel back to 0.038 only months ago and that was with the backdrop zero ann's, tired money and creeping doubt seeded by time. So, lets say we have 4-6 months to go till round 2 and consider that those confidentiality agreements you mentioned restrict any further clarifications or updates till then. Factor in the lingering memory of the earthquake reaction this past week and its quite possible that many like me are now out above their previous average buy and firmly eyeing a re-entry somewhere around our last bottoming out at 0.038. Even if I / we are wrong, the re-entry is likely much better than where we got out. When we leaked out to 0.038 it was a different scenario, it was a good time to average down, this time its a bit different, the fear is more palpable. Throw in that delays can happen and if we had a big delay then who knows maybe a CR and to boot people are also starting to show concern for putting their eyes on any change to the significant holders. I hope in the not too distant future we can all celebrate the 4DS journey together... best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.005(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $167.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $1.612M 16.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 135746 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.