MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Oh yeah, I’m definitely the one obscuring here. Try and think...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111

Oh yeah, I’m definitely the one obscuring here. Try and think critically, but also fairly on this.

The point is that a quoted snippet from an announcement without any additional context isn't comprehensive enough for you or I to make a determination on all of the pathways available to the company. This is evidenced yet again by the more recent announcement on August 4 CY23, which simply reported headline information from the CRL (a request for more data) along with the company’s immediate (and potentially reactive) strategy to produce additional data by conducting a trail in the adult population. Upon further consideration of the CRL and discussion with the Agency in a Type A meeting, an alternate strategy was devised which may allow the company to yet gain some economic benefit from GVHD001, and follow on/related work, through a faster approval for paediatric.

Needless to say, this is all pretty obvious stuff and selectively quoting a three year old announcement without integrating any subsequent developments isn’t exactly you being generous, its really just you being malicious. No-one here believes that you’re somehow confused by this.

Looking back, it’s all pretty boring really, the trolling and baiting is all just a bit repetitious and tedious at this point. I think thats why most on here have both you and your mate tagged as bad faith actors and fabricators. Honestly, based on what I’ve seen of your posting history on this board you’re basically wasting your time and your life in the squalor of petty and ultimately fruitless arguments.

Perhaps this is the year you both finally give it a rest?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.