WBT 1.97% $1.99 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Update on Israel situation - Weebit's operations unaffected, page-45

1. 2,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2594
    That is one of the lowest of low shots I have seen on HC. Don't pretend you are interested in legality or freedom. That kind of dogwhistle encouragement to hate and hostility is unwelcome in any society, and legality has nothing to do with it.

I live in Christchurch NZ, where that moron committed his atrocity. I was nearby when it happened. A lot of totally innocent people were killed on that day. None of it was necessary. The killing of innocent and unarmed members of the Muslim community did nothing whatsoever that could be considered helpful to anyone on the planet. But don't get me wrong, what Hamas is doing is no different.

A big part of what intelligent people here think is that there is very little difference between the kind of racist hate crime that moron committed and what is being done by racist haters eaverywhere else on the planet. Hating a whole group because of what some individuals in that particular group have done is simply indicating that the hater does not have the intelligence or empathic ability to see beyond and past all the totally superficial connections between all individuals in that particular group. Not every Palestinian would support what is happening in Israel or Gaza, any more than every Israeli would support what its nation has done in the past, or has now been forced to respond to by doing some of the those same things. Weapons do not discriminate between anyone in their path - good or bad. If those that use them do not discriminate who they aim them at then they are merely adding fuel to the fire of hate. The result will always be hate and the desire for vengeance. The cycle will continue indefinitely until someone says "Enough! I will not retaliate with more of the same. This things ends here."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.040(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $375.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $1.97 $1.546M 769.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7555 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.