IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Hi Kiwi.. The bit that I like - 1- "The new board of directors...

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Hi Kiwi..

The bit that I like -

1- "The new board of directors and company secretary of the Company recently undertook a review of the Company’s books and records during which it became apparent that the Company was required to disclose, by an Appendix 3B, the terms of convertible notes issued by the Company during the period from April to December 2015 (the “Convertible Notes”). The Appendix 3B in respect of the Convertible Notes was released by the Company on 26 October 2016."

The new board and company sec. recently undertook review...... So what about Tasker? How long has David Tasker been around?
    And Tasker signed the "up-date"

So is the error about $1.25M worth of c. notes and 39m shares? All the C. Notes are now way past their redemption dates, with no mention of what they are doing about them. Have they been renegotiated?

From memory didn't IGS make an error/omission a few years ago and had to release a second 3B a few months later covering an oversight/mistake of approx. 100m shares?

The Dec-2015 quarterly had -
    774.7m approx. shares on issue.
    Zero c. notes.
    52m approx. Options

The latest 3b has -
    39m shares issued in lieu of loan interest added.
    $1.25m worth of C. Notes added.
    14.85m options, the balance have expired.

They seem to present these as small errors?

2 major errors in as many years?

Do we know anyone that has a few of the c. notes and could share a whisper or two?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.