AXE 1.92% 26.5¢ archer materials limited

Yes, I'll be rewarded with a decent amount of iTech shares out...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Yes, I'll be rewarded with a decent amount of iTech shares out of this deal and will hold them and see where iTech takes this.

lol ... yeah... I'm kinda dug in here and have no intention of selling out. I like their strategy going into Deep Tech and they seem to be assembling an amazing team that will drive value I think in the technology they are developing. Time will tell of course but Management, Market and Product has ticked all my boxes and now it's a matter of patience and following this through. I'm in a comfortable position but really looking forward to Archer entering the ASX Tech index - should get real interesting then !

I've researched Mohammad and Martin's achievements extensively and I feel they have what it takes to get these Technologies across the line. Now with the assembled Bio Tech team it's another potential avenue for income generation later after commercialization. There's always a risk, but one well worth taking holding a position here. This to me is a truly amazing story unfolding how a small Aussie company is developing something so disruptive and game changing and yet don't have the big budgets of the big tech players but it will be something they would so desire to have. Not there yet, but gets more exciting as each milestone is hit!

As we've witnessed, stocks like Archer with such disruptive Technologies and high risk will always attract attention and debate, but keeping the eye on the prize and not be distracted by events will prove to be the best way to counter critics.

Looking forward the seeing out 2021 on a high.

Always appreciate your posts and feedback SW

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $67.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $34.94K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2739 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.