KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Clearly many of the traders that jumped on in the last placement...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Clearly many of the traders that jumped on in the last placement in the belief they would be out before Xmas are being panicked.
    I have taken this opportunity to buy more as management is continuing to deliver.
    Remember this is a $30 million company negotiating a $200 million loan for the first of five projects totalling $1 billion.
    I don't care if it takes an extra month to finalise a funding round if it means getting a better deal.
    They now have two advisers working on the debt and are clearly creating competitive tension for Akira.I have always been uncomfortable with a sole mandate to a infrastructure fund that is interested in maximising its returns over KPO.
    Look at page 5 of the latest KPO presentation and read the bios of the board and senior advisers.
    As the former CEO of Veresen ,Stephen White ,is a stand out.How many 2 cent stocks in Australia can boast board members and advisers like Myers and White.None!
    KPO will get its funding for this project and when it does the stock will be a massive buy for many global institutions.
    HO HO HO Merry Xmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25621397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.