KPO 33.3% 0.4¢ kalina power limited

Ann: Update on KALiNA Energy Centre Saddle Hills, page-68

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    While I can understand the disappointment and frustration of followers of KPO on this forum, it is not unusual for time lines to slip and financings to take longer than expected.
    Right now KPO has a $200 million plus project and financing discussions underway in North America.
    We have had Thanksgiving, Christmas and a pandemic to contend with. This project is more than five times the capitalisation of KPO!
    Financing the first of what I believe will be many is a challenge and has to be done correctly with dozens of contracts for the construction and several for the financing.
    In my view ,the closer they get to closing the deal the more likely it is we will see some serious buying of KPO shares. This is because the financial analysis on what the project is based is only now being distributed to potential financiers. Those documents would have only gone out a couple of weeks before Xmas and we all know that nothing happens two weeks before and after Xmas.
    I look forward to the updates, and provided we receive continued assurances the project is moving forward and the numbers are sound, I expect a positive result this quarter.
    A normal resource project now takes 8 years from inception to production. I estimate that over 90 per cent of juniors fail to even reach the financing of a project. I see rare earth and lithium explorers with capitalisations of over $100 million. They have first rate promoters who could not build an outhouse.
    Unfortunately, KPO has a team that can build but is deaf to the promote in that they believe results will do that for them.
    This is particularly frustrating for the punters but understandable to long term investors.
    And we are all becoming long term investors!
    Hopefully we will all have a happy and prosperous 2022 and enjoy reflecting on the veracity of the posts of the last six weeks later in the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.945M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $18.65K 5.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11238638 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6661447 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.