GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

re: Ann: Update on Korean Investment in the C... Desmond, I have...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    re: Ann: Update on Korean Investment in the C... Desmond, I have no idea how any one can answer the question of confidence level. Do you mean 50% , 60% 95%.? Levels of confidence as in P90 as per engineers reports on levels of confidence on various aspects? how can anyone quantify that and because the answers can only be subjective, how on earth can it be accurately conveyed?

I remember months ago some posers going ballistic calling for DH's and the board's head on a stick because there was no deal. then the posco deal was announced and now the JV A is taking longer than expected. sounds like Its' not going away. the announcement clearly states that Posco & the Koreans funds want to proceed.

I still hold the argument that booting out the board right now is a supremely naive and stupid thing to do. If posco leaves then the game is up but every indication is that they are in for the long haul. so we have to wait till december, so what !

that just means we might get a xmas present from posco.
    yes I am a holder, yes I have seen the sp go up and down, but I'm pretty sure that downramping it here is not helping anyone. yes I am still holding becuase the prize is worth it. I still think +20 c will happen.
    On another level the Donald stuff is +500ppm Uth. It is not ok ore.
    On a macro level, has anyone noticed that the minerals sands company share prices are universally lower - everywhere. Has anyone noticed that Base is 30% lower than their major financing price last year. Iluka is down 50%.

Look at the research!

cheers
    omg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.