NRZ 12.5% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Firstly Ashes, I doubt anyone with any understanding of this...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594
    Firstly Ashes, I doubt anyone with any understanding of this forum would place you on ignore.

With regard to flow rates, and continuous disclosure, ....grey area in my mind. They have (IMO) passed on all necessary info, and also understanding that the flow rates vary , it would be impossible to keep all data up to date from a media perspective. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

From relative information that has been somewhat selectively passed on in this forum through consultation with certain government officials, I would personally take this with a pinch of salt from personal experience. These departments do not have time or the inclination to answer every enquiry with any detailed response, more likely a generic response to thousands of calls and emails that they receive each week.

I strongly suspect that more information will be outlined with regard to prospective JV agreements and gas sales, and would suspect that certain representatives would be present, (maybe dangling the carrot for auction)

I believe they have a good reason for calling the meeting, otherwise,... why bother. They will be fully prepared for any questions and will give the response as they see fit.
    Confidentiality will still play a part to some of the obvious questions, but I have every confidence that there will be little or no doubts left in the minds of all attendees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.4K 1.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 57625502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8643444 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.