IIQ 1.75% 56.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Update on Legal Proceedings and BARD1 Autoantibody Program, page-41

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I have to agree. without knowing the detail in why personalities became disenfranchised with each other, there is a part of me which could feel sorry for her; but the outcomes we are seeking are greater than the ego of an individual. SubB2M is clearly a better technology.
    She had 11% (from memory) of the company already before making a claim for an additonal 3.5million shares along with a further 3.5m for the other start up director (name escapes me). I find it hard to justify that as anything other than greed.
    I do feel that IIQ leadership have now made it very difficult for her with the way they have managed the business since...she was forced out, share price falls back on no information/announcements, her life work stopped after getting so close, Bard1 changes name to IIQ, and then no further funding by IIQ to progress her technology....with no resolution now until Feb 23 for the court case hearing. Now that has got to hurt!! Ball would have to be firmly in her court now as to whether she will hang out for that court case or seek a mediated outcome.
    its been a long road for all the long term shareholders and painful for those who bought high but this business is delivering...the share price will follow eventually if they can continue to execute on their strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 54.0¢ $96.73K 176.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 7999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.