IIQ 1.67% 59.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Update on Legal Proceedings and BARD1 Autoantibody Program, page-8

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I think the issue is that (confirmed again today), the merged BD1/SDX entity essentially 'starved' the BARD1 work-stream of CAPEX to the point where it would fail (die of attrition), which I would suggest (IMO), is not what was agreed/discussed when the 'plaintiffs' were voting ex-directors of the BD1-board...

As I've commented previously, some 'unjustifiably-large' ego's came across with SDX-merge, which has meant the merger of BD1/SDX was (has become) a 'reverse-takeover' which certainly isn't necessarily to the benefit of all SHs as such...

I myself would be much more inclined to support the 'dropping' of the BARD1 work-stream if there is/was undeniable statistical-evidence that demonstrates the current-direction is far outweighed by not running with both streams (BARD1 & Sub2M), but as far as I can tell in my research/reading, this 'undeniable' statistical-evidence is not present, leading me to believe it's more about the 'ego's' that came across with SDX, than the competition of alternative scientific approaches...

Running with multiple work-streams maintains transparent optionality of any competing science being far-better than another...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 59.0¢ $17.47K 29.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41547 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 13799 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.