AGR 4.00% 2.6¢ aguia resources limited

I will acknowledge that they may have done this and ultimately...

1. 15,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2583
    I will acknowledge that they may have done this and ultimately this is a frivolous lawsuit. However:
    1. The Traditional Community of family ranchers present on the land affected by the TEPP was not consulted and did not provide prior, free and informed consent.

2. In addition to the public hearing held in Lavras do Sul, a second public hearing should have been held to encompass those people in the Municipality of Dom Pedrito and in the Torquato Servero district, locations that will be affected by environmental impacts of the TEPP.

If they did indeed miss these groups it is a massive bungle. This is akin to not getting local aboriginal clearance here is Australia. In most cases its a tick and flick, but to not do it is crazy. Further, its claimed they didn't consult an entire municipality. Again this would have been a tick and flick, hold a meeting, nod your head for 45 minutes and the get on with it. Suggesting farmers don't read news papers is not going to be a defence, as AGR will need to demonstrated they exhausted all efforts, like door knocking, phone calls, attending large employer sites and hounding folks at the gates.

Hilariously, its seems that this is about not annoying the cows.

Doesn't look like this will be cleared up soon, or on the cheap.... legal fees aside, what concessions are the ranchers going to want? how in the hell were they not aware of this during the exploration phase ?

super super untidy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $38.83K 1.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 206191 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.