ETM 11.1% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

The only project that I am aware off where the Greenland...

1. 2,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    The only project that I am aware off where the Greenland Government has a stake is BlueJay however at present that seems to be going nowhere with share price way down. -65% ..

Whatever the ambitions of the EU so far this year since Von Der leyan visit there has been nothing but a lot of hot air...

Many many projects are in isolated places with significant start up issues if they get approved....

Greenland Government has ambitions to create a mining industry for the last 20 plus years or more....

The Government of Geenland have also created many Significant Roadblocks to easily get projetcs off the ground...

They think small while all others think big...

At this stage the only project that is in any position to offer Greenlanders significant opportunity is Kvanefjeld one being cloes to infrastructure and available local workforce....

Having reached White Paper and final approval stages.....it has been stopped and we are at Arbitration and greenland Court...

One of the significant stoppers Is naaja nathanielsen and her Cabal of 3......

There is a significant difference in the way others think and the rest of the world Versus the Greenlandic people and the GoG which is on the one say for and the next against...

At the moment the Ice Continues to Melt which will significantly effect Greenland unles they get prepared....

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $3.109K 124.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 338729 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 235257 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.