ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Obviously you are not good with history ttroy. The arbitration...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Obviously you are not good with history ttroy. The arbitration happened first, the arbitrator asked GoG and ETM not to take further action whilst the arbitration was going on. Then, despite arbitration court's advice, the GoG formally declined the ETM appeal for amended license where the amended production plan was going to strip out uranium and leave them in the ground or tailing. Then ETM had 1 year to take GoG to court after the formal rejection for amended license. Tell me, when you say you always thought this will end in Greenland court, are you saying you knew GoG will do that? please tell us how did you get to that conclusion? What ever rumour you are basing yourself on, none of it could be the reason ETM take GOG to litigation. what laughing stock are you, pronouncing that ETM did the wrong thing. A random poster saying I told you so is not going to be the reason ETM takes GoG to the court. Unless you are personally willing to stand in front of the court with evidence that GoG deliberately undermined the arbitration. Do you have a letter, a recoding, an email? Tell us what do you have?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $10.05K 457.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18016 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 137395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.