ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Thought Id drop by to note the same two clowns trying their best...

1. nro
    9,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3831
    Thought Id drop by to note the same two clowns trying their best even after a failed sale or finance of the company.
    Thankyou so much for all those with kind qwords for my stepping away in involvement..

Danish and Greenland governments have split co-operation and decided they dont want their ETM case to be heard in the others jurisdiction??
    Enemies divided, better fall. ETM only need one precedent to win traction. If ETM wins in Demark will Demark pressure Greenland into submission? Does this double ETMs chances of winning this? Then with arbitration chances on top too? Seems the odds are in ETMs favour and especially with a defense in shambles wanting two opposing courses.

Everyone knows which court is better suited. The populous with a proper and decent judiciary system whos obviously going to be paying the bills, one way or another, if lost. Or a backwater barn court of a population not even 1% of the populous size. Pfft Greenland is dreaming like a mine next door.

Everyone can see the sliming and slithering involved trying their best to evade the action against them. Neither government is standing up eager to take on the case and now splitting ways.
    I wonder why. Wouldnt you be more confident and happy to stand up to the case if it was a solid defense? Rather then trying any tactic to avoid all it? Everyone knows The GoG accepted that if the EIA and white paper was acceptable and no issues arose. The license was promised to be granted. They know they have no case because this clearly wasnt done and more slithering can be seen there too trying to evade responsibility as well.

I see trapped rats trying to get out of a corner.

They know their case is shocking and its evasion is their only recourse absent anything better.
    Its just making their case look even worse. Trying this slithering in desperation to escape. The governments are just embarrassing themselves and exposing their desperation to avoid having to defend a case they cant.

Hang in there guys. Everyone can see whats going on here and the games being played and its not helping the defense's image at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.662K 126.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 859947 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 150852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.