TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

So the fact that LWP did go up substantially after I bought (see...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    So the fact that LWP did go up substantially after I bought (see the chart... look at the spike...) and I did not sell any at all, and then bought more after the spike as it flattened, as I bought in for fundamental reasons which were yet to be achieved... and then sat and watched red flag after red flag appear and finally decided to sell... that makes me a day trader? wow...

And no, the increase in portfolio the past 3 months - very little of it has been sold... but the portfolio no longer shows a loss on LWP, and since then has increased by a factor 4 times what I lost on LWP....

Yet you are the smart investor sitting on a substantial loss? and I am a day trader (one who has never day traded in my life). haha

I have 3 high conviction stocks for 2016, one I have held and continue to buy since September, these 3 are where my money is parked until my targets are met, once they are met I reassess and go forward, reduce some risk and begin taking a position in the next high conviction stock (which I then also plan to hold for 6-12 months at the very least, and receive multi-bag/re-rate style profits)

But yes... day trading is my thing... apparently...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.