BHD 0.00% 22.8¢ benjamin hornigold limited

JBL has lodged an application with the Federal Court seeking:(a)...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    JBL has lodged an application with the Federal Court seeking:
    (a) a declaration that the Suspension Decision is invalid and of no effect;
    (b) an injunction requiring NSX to reinstate the trading of the securities of John Bridgeman; and
    (c) damages, interest and costs.

I cannot believe the nerve of these micreants! JBL are actually seeking damages from the NSX for taking appropriate action! There is something seriously wrong with our legal and market regulatory systems when companies such as these can game the system so brazenly like this!

Seriously, I can only think of two explanations for this behaviour:
    1. Gambling addiction: This type of desperate irrational behaviour is text-book for a gambling addict. The addict will continue to double down, beg borrow and steal; convinced that the jackpot is just a few button pushes away.

Is that what we're seeing here? Is this how PFG came to think that they held a charge over BHD's bank notes? McAuliffe has made the statement that he's a "gambler who almost always wins". Was he was trying to warn us about this problem early on?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/19574882/single

2. Friends in high places: For this farce to have happened in the first place, let alone having gone on this long, is it possible that the Pirates have somehow compromised a number of government officials with signifigant influence? Assuming that gambling addiction is not a factor, then this is the only other logical explanation I can think of as to why they think they would have even the remotest chance of pulling something like this off.

I'm not saying that this is what's actually going on - so hold onto your lawyers' leashes for now, Captain Carpark. I'm saying that these are the only only two reasons I can think of with my limited knowledge of these things. This is mere conjecture. Hopefully other posters will be able to contribute more ideas and offer alternate explanations.
    Last edited by uncystu: 25/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.495M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2910 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.