1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

I posted it and it is in an investment update from late last...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    I posted it and it is in an investment update from late last year. $22M USD which is $4.5M AU ~ investment almost double current SP and uplift from initial investment ~$3MAU.. Keeping in mind 3 multi billion dollar funds made a placement at this amount.....They would have done their DD.... so expect upside from here especially with Emirates now in production.....but of course some people on here know better....as they probably sit in their mothers basements..

@canemcalcitro Loyyal will look to list on TSX or go for a significant Series B in my opinion now they have a blockchain enterprise patented tech product in market and working with major customers..... Loyyal have pricing on their website as well and the case study specifically states the hurdles and positive focus this tech has on industry... so I don’t get your comments....... I just picked up another massive amount of shares so will keep accumulating whilst people continue to sell at half the value of what I think its worth... My timing was terrible but sht happens. I think this is definitely the bottom...... RFN is priced as a shell without a significant investment that they can exit this year.....

If you actually held I’d offer to buy all at 0.003 to bad you don’t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $917.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 44362302 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26382199 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.