LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Update on Malaysian PDF for WLP Residue, page-22

1. 7,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Reply to chem Post #: 58601943
    Zero facts lots of insults. says clearly you are clueless. Concentrate is abour 50 % REE ore. In C &L an acid and heat process makes Carbonate. The Carbonate part is heavy so what comes out of KAL is about about 20 % REE Carbonate and that goes to lamp. . So what goes back to mt Weld is less than came out. Now at lamp the take RE Carbonate Seperate the eliments and make oxides. The waste is NUF which has some of Carbonate in it. NUF also has the waste from all this So Nuf grows a alot. what it does not have is any thorium because that is removed in C&L That is why SMSL could not argue with NUF.
    You did not know the answer in your post and gave the wrong one
    Post #: 58593696
    I want to stop these arguments but you just cannot let them stop you have to inflame.. I opened my post not by saying you were wrong but encouraging you to go back and do some thinking. From my post. "Think again about what you said and decide if you would like to change it." I did not say you were wrong which you were. I also gave hints at what you should look at. I even gave you a break buy not saying there are no trains KAL to Mt Weld. By saying there were lots of rumor's on this board. a little work and a quick listen to AGM would have allowed you back out gracefully.

What do you do. You did not sit back and think. Do a little research which I always try to do when people say I am wrong. When I respond quickly, I have dug myself in real deep. No you jump into attack mode Tell me to Do MOR. As a chemist I do not even think you needed to do much research just think what's is happening in the whole production cycle. Your animal instinct was to fight. I did my own research before I replied to you. I started with this 2017 presentation and googled a few things before I replied. I thought you were wrong but I wanted to check. So I try and go easy on you and what do you do you go into full attack mode and try to bluff your way out. Best of luck doing this anywhere from spouses to personal relations to work. Pleas reply only if you can prove me wrong otherwise just drop it. Let it end. Lynas has given these charts in many places on production but here is one if you need it. https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LYC/01841318.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.