BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Update on March Results - Financial Guidance, page-35

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513

@Sameh18Surely the company and board could havehad some foresight to know that there was a worldwide conductor chip issuehappening, and that this would be a threat to the ongoing supply chain

Surely indeed. David MaLauchlan has repeatedly demonstrated incompetenceto the great expense of shareholders. Failure to identify a basic reporting error prior to atrumpeting announcement is nothing short of culpable

There is ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTIFICATION for him to retain hisjob and shareholders should be demanding his resignation with no severance payeffective immediately.

He presides over the management of an ASX listed company andis accountable for the diligent and professional running of the business.

I have been abused, bashed and accused of saltiness foroccasionally stating my observations of this farce that is $BUD on this forum overthe last year or so and it gives me absolutely no pleasure to claim that I havebeen proven correct once again. I too am a financial victim of this incompetentboard and CEO.

If I could remember who the ‘contributor’ was that offered tobuy me out for $0.05/share few months ago to stop me telling it how it was Iwould love to know if that offer is still open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.