BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@Remickz and@Sameh18Flip on over to the $BRN threads.$BRN...

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    @Remickz and@Sameh18

Flip on over to the $BRN threads.

$BRN announced 13 April that it has just commenced volume manufacture of its Neuromorphic processor Chip for AI devices.

Shareholders over there are discussing the fact that $BRN has secured chip supply in the midst of a supply shrotage.

Now I really see why they are excited. Hopefully that business can extinguish my losses in this one.

From the BUD Excuses Wheel today (this no doubt is the reason for the extension into suspension). I am really struggling to believe this story of how the dog ate my homework.

What fool would sell a product made for someone else unless that someone else had failed to meet conditions precedent to the contract, such as paying for it or providing security. All that is gonna do is put at risk your current customer.

I find it implausible at best that if the order is for the volumes touted in BUD's comics there would not have been a requirement for a deposit or other form of security - that is basic business. F&^k it I call Bullsh*t Dave - indeed why would this be any more truthful than the rest of your lies and deceipt.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3128/3128117-1f3383c9c1b8acb1a5746d670ad8faaa.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.