IMM 4.92% 32.0¢ immutep limited

As I've previously stated, the original AIPAC trial will not...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    As I've previously stated, the original AIPAC trial will not progress to phase 3. This new proposed trial should be named something else as there is little carry over from the original AIPAC. Its basically back to square 1; with a new safety run in, small ph2, review results to see if there is a signal/subpopulation to pursue in a Ph3.

My key observations of AIPAC V.2.0:
    - i like the new US style treatment regime until progression;
    - i like the higher efti dosing;
    - Inclusion of TNBC is basically done to speed up recruitment efforts, as recruiting only Her2-/HR+ MBC in an era of ADC's in the treatment algorithm would take probably 5 years.

Is it worth wasting time and money on AIPAC V.2.0? Yes but only for the safety run in and ph2 aspect of the trial as the more trials we run to showcase efti's versatility the better. This shouldnt be viewed as a ph3 trial, as a ph3 may never come of this if the results are not great enough and we will never now for at least 2-3 years also treatment algorithm may change again with ADC kicking goals in MBC (so no need to factor a ph3 trial into our cashflow runway).

Still think Management need to be pursuing EFTI + ADC (+PD1) in Her2-/HR+ MBC and TNBC. These combination trials are the frontiers of breast cancers - and just like we had a mad rush to combine PD1 with other drugs, we are seeing the same with ADC's. Hopefully our Management team have the vision to get EFTI into the best commercially relevant settings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $1.168M 3.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 148547 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 51809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.