OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

1. Jemsoft is not self-sufficient based on the absence of XPE...

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    1. Jemsoft is not self-sufficient based on the absence of XPE proclaiming the same, the revenue in the Jemsoft presso and the staff numbers in LinkedIn. So XPE will be picking up those costs*.
    2. "actually, this could have made the acquisition of Jemsoft cheaper". Really? If the terms of the acquisition changed, then XPE would be obliged to announce it. Hint: some aspects changed; ergo this after hours announcement.
    3. court issue... wasn't a big deal? The outcome being the brains trust of MICo is abandoning her executive post.

* XPE has a blueprint to copy from more established players. But they choose to ignore it. For you see Telink/Intel etc have not bothered to acquire XPE to get access to their IP. Telink/Intel have larger capital bases and lower cost of capital. Instead they offer one or more of the following:
    i. "Partnering"
    ii. Capital pledge
    iii. Licensing

Intel dangles a carrot [capital]; gives code/widgets etc, shifts the burden of porting etc to XPE, then says XPE can try to flog it at their own expense to Intel customers.

With JCT, XPE could have dangled a capital carrot; given access to technical resources in order to create a differentiated product and told them to flog it to earn licensing fees for XPE. Kinda like a software company.

Which of the XPE BoD have experience in managing a manufacturing company? Just the one. Athan's bio mentions manufacturing and logistics but without any details; typically. What did XPE do? Used scarce and expensive capital to acquire a business in a different industry and then built up inventory.

M&A 101: fail.

Manufacturing 101: fail.

Don't let me down. I am sure you have more spin left in you. Next...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.