OAK 3.64% 5.7¢ oakridge international limited

Thanks for your response. I'm referring to the total number of...

1. 32 Posts.
    Thanks for your response. I'm referring to the total number of shares outstanding being increased, not each shareholder loosing total share asset value. As you mention, the share holders will still have the same percentage of the company, but it would be represented by an 50% increase in the number of shares they own. So the value of the shares would therefore drop by 33% as a result.

My concern is that there would be no increase in value to the shareholders (just more shares at a lower price). So it's not really a reward. If they are serious about rewarding shareholders, they should reduce excessive expenditures such as management salaries, which are in effect financed by high interest loans and by increasing the float, selling new shares. I note tha the CEO on moving to USA can also claim up to US$12,000 per month for living expenses - that's one example of how they plan on living high whilst the investors in the company loose their share's value. http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160629/pdf/4386fbqzc0q7z8.pdf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.003M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.7¢ $374 6.564K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.