SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Update on Mining Activities at Agate Creek Gold Mine, page-13

1. 7,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3351
    Hi BM, you are so right... and for that reason I was very much prepared to keep quiet and even concede that there is a silver lining to this announcement but not after seeing that my light-hearted conciliatory post was reported and removed.

IMO, the selective mining employed and the higher grade ore going to Lorena is the only possible positive. It'll certainly make the first batch of revenue look bigger than expected and offset the massive costs (which we know they will be despite not being privy to them).

I am accepting of the fact that delays happen but they seem almost commonplace with LNY. And why did the co not even bother to disclose the reason/s for the delay? Part of the "disclosure game play"? The way I see it is that transparency goes a long way in this market and esp for a co whose directors are on the proverbial chopping block!

The POG has already dropped approx AU$420 since LNY announced the mining campaign for this year. These delays so far have not worked in our favour with a potential loss of $4 mill in revenue.

But all is great coz the rest of the ore is being stockpiled in Georgetown where we might get that batch processed via some clapped-out plant that's been bought back by a former owner. Guess the conjecture can go on forever, which it will given that LNY SH are treated like mushrooms and there are posters determined to push the blue sky storyline!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48212 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 90888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.