SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Update on Mining Activities at Agate Creek Gold Mine, page-15

1. 5,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3244
    Shell that's the whole point, gold is falling so less money next year for the bottom line. This year boomed with gold prices then finally LNY do something at AGM time and gold is falling and will continue to fall in 2021 once covid stabilises and vaccines found. Mis-managed imo and again a big opportunity lost to capitalise to strengthen our cash profits, sadly will cost us more to process with falling gold price imo. That's the whole problem with LNY imo not 100% on the job 365 days a year and holders and SP suffer once again imo.

I can see no other option but to have fresh injection of people into this company imo. This way we have a core of directors 100% working and focused on LNY and not caught up with other interests if this is what's happening. I see many of our directors work for BCP and have multiple directorships so one can draw the conclusion they have been busy and distracted in 2020 and imo these has impacted on decisions made and again SP has also suffered. Time for changes I say!!.

Finally don't get to caught up with the small ore delivered with 6.5g/T, this will fall off once they stop the chicken pickings as to speak. This happened with Maroon and will certainly fall off as they deliver more ore imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $12 489

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7284 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 232914 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.