LBT 0.00% 1.7¢ lbt innovations limited

Definitely time for news to land and I am still happy to be in...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Definitely time for news to land and I am still happy to be in this, rather than out, especially before the US FDA approval for the MRSA analysis lands. Pre-Christmas was not the right time to drop this and I am glad they didn't receive the news before then as most of the key players were out of the market for the Christmas and New Year break. Obviously had they received it, we would know as it would have had to of been released due to the continuous disclosure rules. Anyway, it was good they didn't as there was no liquidity at this end of the market and it looks like it is coming back stronger now.

Now if you look at the last 510(k) Premarket Notification it was received on 26 December 2018 and Decision date was 15 May 2019. Go back to the announcements and check out what happened last time - 21 December announcement for US FDA 510k Submitted for APAS Independence and then 17 May 2019 Trading Halt and 20 May 2019 APAS Independence Receives US FDA 510(k) Clearance.

So two things to look at:

First it took 5 months to be cleared last time. We know the request for clarification and additional information was released to market 4 June 2020 and they had until 1 December 2020. But we also know the additional information was completed and submitted before the AGM presentation 25 November 2020. In fact it also said "Positive meeting with FDA to clarify additional information requirements" and "expect positive outcome during Q1 2021".

And the second thing to look at, one of the reasons I'm here like I said in my last post is because you only have to look what happened last time. First trading halt on 16 May 2019 at 7 cents. Then news of approval on 21 May and gap up open at 16 cents and high of 24 cents. Like I said, this is cheap as chips and there is so little downside with much upside (do your own research, I do) so happy to stick around and enjoy the ride.

Not toio worried about short term price fluctuations, still a great entry, now just looking forward to dissemination of news soon.

All the best holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $49.35K 2.861M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 858278 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1165442 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.