IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

thanks mate, it appears that shows up for other companies still...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    thanks mate, it appears that shows up for other companies still awaiting their ipo as well so may just be how they appear. i certainly appreciate the input from all on these forums, the insight is excellent. my issue is more with the possible delays and the december update. obviously there are still 2 weeks left of january so plenty of time however the mention of delays leads me to think what could they be, more info required by the sec maybe, if so as i said the wording in that december update could have been chosen more carefully. sure the bod could have chosen to push it back but i wouldnt call that a delay. where did all the hype for tonight come from and what has changed since then for it to be delayed. we should question everything and most on here were predicting listing this week with reasoning of why delay it. i no the bod would have this planned and will always know more than we do but like i said we should still question the delay because until we are listed theres a chance we wont list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.