IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Macro events in the States at the minute are as sporadic as...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Macro events in the States at the minute are as sporadic as ever, Inflation concerns combined with how the US Fed reacts to combat this lead to largely uncertain times. Most US punters are at loggerheads as to how they will react, which impacts not only our own markets but our listing timing.

Traditionally this does not bode well in general for growth stocks, of which IXHL is firmly in the mix, for me I am glad we have an ample team of professionals both in house and external guiding us through a truly significant undertaking.

Navigating a new listing in the current climate, and I mean globally not just locally within our tiny tiny insignificant pond here in Australia takes a level of skill and knowledge the majority, if not all of us here don't hold. I have seen TA and charts from the us markets suggesting a dip is on the cards to test recent lows and this I believe has been represented in some of the top Nasdaq stocks of late, large names like Tesla and Microsoft are all down on all time highs.

My point is powers well beyond our control are at play and our trusted advisors will guide us towards the best time and place to list, but at the end of the day our future will be made on our trial results (of which I am stinging for) not the exact date we listed on the NASDQ which will be lost in the storyline of our journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.