IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Interesting, @Chaya. Personally, I didn't buy into the 'hype',...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Interesting, @Chaya. Personally, I didn't buy into the 'hype', and did not care for the exuberant posts about 'Friday evening' - we list when we list. You are entitled to post your opinion and also are entitled to be incorrect, I understand that, but if I am honest, I am curious has to how and why your opinion or feeling was so wrong, as it is my understanding that you felt very strongly about it being so right, very strongly. I hope you can appreciate that curiosity, I'm only human. And I have also considered, that you did not just form an opinion after a cup of tea, rather, your opinions may be based from the exposure that you may have "at the coalface", as you have put it in the past.

I'd like your opinion on three things, please, as I'm sure others would;

In your opinion, from the "tone" that you "picked up";
    1. What could be the sudden delays?
    2. Why did the 'landscape' change so quickly, I suggest it changed within hours?
    3. How much more time might be required?

I suggest that you were overly confident of 'something positive and progressive' occurring yesterday, multiple posts of yours prove that - so I believe that my questions to you, are fair and just.

I hope you leave your personal feelings about me at the door, and treat this post with respect and kindness.

This post is my personal opinion only, and, is not fact nor is it advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.