IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Update on Nasdaq Listing, page-251

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    That's just migraine material for me now. Getting older sux. Speaking of getting older let's all settle down be nice and try to understand why people are upset on either side of the fence. Can I just say I haven't seen anyone posting here who has a negative outlook on the company! We are actually all on the same side. We just all have different expectations of the posting date. Chaya didn't get it right. That's ok. He's not the BOD! Nothing has changed from IHL. They have said they expect to list in January. They never said the 14th. We have 2 more weeks. Now if it's delayed after that then that would be the first time the BOD has tripped up. Even that's not a disaster, just a hiccup. Nothing has changed form the official standing. I know from an email early last year they thought this would be done and dusted by years end but this is a first for the company and we are all learning.
    Lets sit back, have a non sugary (migraine inducing) beverage, preferably one that calms not stimulates and appreciate where we are at. If February comes and we are not on the Nasdaq then we can all be disappointed but until that time be excited and look ahead to 2 years time not 2 days.

have a great weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.