IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

How quickly some get distracted tsk tsk...What happened to all...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    How quickly some get distracted tsk tsk...

What happened to all those guesstimates everyone made earlier on regarding listing in January? Does it or does it not state that January is the listing month? No where in the announcement released by the CEO mind you, does it say it'll list on XYZ in January.

Should there be any delay, it doesn't look as though it's on IHL's part due to what's stated in the NASDAQ announcement. It clearly reads as though we're ready to list and all comments have been addressed to the SEC, however Roth may or may not be ready to green light listing at this current time in January and I don't blame them. By the sounds of it and by the looks of it, Joel acts accordingly to what's been said or given to him by Roth, since they're the ones guiding us through to listing right? In my eyes, Joel's executed whatever's come his way. The delay in my opinion may be in the guidance....

For all those who live in a cave, we're still in January of 2022 and there's still time to list.... so be patient.

With regard to any guesstimates made, sure, we all got it wrong but that doesn't mean there's any delay to list in January. It does however mean there's a delay on our (HC and other platform forums) anticipated listing date that a lot of us have contributed to. That's the only delay I can fathom here....

Bear in mind the listing could be on any day now and with the pile of evidence to support the listing, that's pretty much a guarantee based on what's available.

GLTA
    AIMO
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3985/3985700-0142a2fe1ac254a5286eb231d23528ea.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.