IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Firstly, I would appreciate if you could please address me by my...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Firstly, I would appreciate if you could please address me by my actual username, I'm aware that the way you spell it is intentional - it is free to be kind.

Secondly, in my opinion, your response is misguided with a possible aim to distract - why? Explaining (for the numerous time on HC) that you are here to help people and their families etc., in my view, does not cut the mustard and is not a productive response - you can actually help by explaining the things that you said. Your answer to my series of questions/my post, may appease your disciples, however, for the practical and logical among us, it does not. Your response has now lead me to be even more curious, and even cautious.

Finally, a respectful and friendly suggestion of mine would be for you to reconsider answering my three queries that I put forth to you, regarding your speculation around the Nasdaq listing. I am not the only one waiting for fair and proper answers - now is the time to use your high-standing within HC/IHL, to assist people with 'filling in the blanks' to your own posts with further opinions of yours. And as I have said numerous times, I understand that they are your opinions, and I understand that your opinions can be wrong, and they have been wrong, and that's totally fine. Myself and others would just appreciate a high-standing member of the HC/IHL community, like yourself, to explain some of the things that you have recently said/why you said them. @hubbo27 said it simply yet effectively in this POST.

And please consider, that nobody put you in high-standing within the HC/IHL community, rather, it's fair to say that you put yourself there, and I'd like to think that you are aware that what you say may matter - you are probably the most well-informed poster here, should one believe your connections and shareholder status. If it makes you feel uncomfortable answering fair questions about the things that you post, then maybe reconsider your high-standing position within the community and some of the things that you post.

And, I won't put you on ignore - if I had, I would have missed your run of posts about cake.

To the people that agree with my previous POST and possibly this one, I thank you. I'm sure there are many more who are afraid to come forward and openly support my posts, as they fear 'retribution'.

This post is my personal opinion only, and, is not fact nor is it advice. Please do your own research and form your own conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.