IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi Flixide - firstly thank you for your kind words mate and to...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Flixide - firstly thank you for your kind words mate and to be honest, your post has prompted my to do this instead of what I was going to do and just slide away from the constant attacking I often receive at the hands of just a few.

Hey and to those few, before you start yapping at me, I know its all about free speech and personal opinions blah blah - what it is to me though is months after months of at times, entirely unfounded personal accusations and abusive comments because I tried to give so many you a honest heads up' and in'still just a bit of confidence on what might be happening and at the time when I gave the Friday night news it was 100% accurate - but through the last hours and I'm told "NOT THREATENING" simple delays, details of which I have no clue of, it was changed and then of course, I am left as a target for those that choose to attack me - but no more.

Well I am no dog and I am not going slink away and not say goodbye to the greater amount of you that I care for and who have benefitted from my insight and confidence over the years but to the rest of you, you will not get another opportunity to attack me again,
    I will leave all of the HC IHL posters fraternity to seek your guidance and great help from the likes of 1cog and his friends who are just a raft of great information to you all !!!!!!
    I so look forward to reading about the wealth of help they give to you all LOL

I actually thank the likes of 1cog for giving me enough reason to remove this rubbish in my life.

So much cheers to you good folks - going on the past, this post will probably be gone within minutes LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.