IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Quality posts coming from you ed.You're just here for the...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Quality posts coming from you ed.

You're just here for the drama. I haven't noticed anything of quality coming out of you but yet you seem to think you qualify to stand over others. Interesting...

Even though Chaya looks to have misjudged the listing date, his input was well appreciated and as unpopular as it is with his last comments on the IPO listing, I guarantee that people on this forum still appreciated that particular post because it gives them further detail as to what >might< be happening with the IPO process and that includes you - believe it or not.

I'd like to hear from you on your thoughts on the following:
    1. Where do you see this company going in the short term and mid term?
    2. What are your thoughts on the IPO process thus far?
    3. Have you identified any mal-intent from management?
    4. What's your opinion on the nasdaq biotech sector with regards to its overall action? - will it dive, float or change trajectory to its current form - I'd also like to know why you think it too.
    5. How do you see IHL performing on the Nasdaq upon listing in January considering how the Biotech sector has been performing as of late?

I'd like to hear what your thoughts are on the company more so than what your thoughts are on individuals....

Just so you're aware, you come across as an online bully and theres actually legislation against that which you can be prosecuted for. With new legislation that's passed too, HotCopper will have to surrender your details if a lawsuit is filed against you - oh and should your details be fake, I'm sure you can be found via your IP address. That's just a little somethin' somethin' for you to consider next time you decide to play the role of schoolyard bully.

I look forward to your reply to my questions listed above.
    Last edited by Empboss: 16/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.