IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I believe it to be inappropriate for you to be dismissive of...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    I believe it to be inappropriate for you to be dismissive of @hubbo27's genuine question.

And in response to your post, in my opinion, there is no evidence from the Company announcement, that the roadshow is underway. Please see below and clearly advise where and how it suggests that the roadshow is underway.

A few things to note from the snippet below:

1. I'll consider that "Offering" relates to the roadshow.
    2. "believes that it has adequately addressed". A person/entity can believe what they want, it does not make it fact. One can believe that a teapot can talk, does that make it fact?
    3. "is in a position to conduct the offering in January 2022" - A forward looking statement. For example, one can be in a position to purchase a home in January 2022, they are 'ready to rock' and have the funds, doesn't mean they have or will purchase a home in January 2022.
    4. There is basically two more weeks of January left, so it's possible that it is not underway yet.

Don't misunderstand me, I hope the offering is underway or is completed already - but you mentioned the announcement, so I wanted to put forth my opinion.

When it comes to an announcement from a company, I prefer to look at it from a literal lens, this helps to lessen any possible disappointment.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3990/3990563-510cc78c6375e677d6596174a341889e.jpg

This post is my personal opinion only, and, is not fact nor is it advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.