IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

haha cmon sulmar dont be silly. if someone comes out and says...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    haha cmon sulmar dont be silly. if someone comes out and says roth are road showing, when we dont have any info to back that up of course your going to question it. likewise if someone says the listing is happening on a certain day and then says oh no thats not happening theres been delays of course youd want to know what delays. its not about whether you believe them or not how could you even take their response as genuine on an anonymous forum. but its no different to someone saying 42x will cure osa, you would say ok back that up with some evidence and ill factor it into my investment thesis.

if im in the minority for wanting to question what someone has said so be it but thats my process, if you dont want to be asked for further details dont post anything. but dont try to defend people that have posted comments on here that arent willng to support them because no one benefits from that. chaya backed up his comments with further info, we dont need anymore than that and take from his responses what you will. im not having a dig at anyone for their opinions or predictions, my initial prediction was we would list first week back, clearly i was wrong but the date makes no difference to me id just rather it done sooner so we can move on.

anyway mate i dont plan to bring any of this up for discussion again its been done to death, good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.