IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Is there any way you could share how you heard that the listing...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Is there any way you could share how you heard that the listing date could be tomorrow?

niz, understand this isn't a shot at you at all. I believe posters on here have expressed they'd like to know how this information is surfacing and from who. It's an ugly game to throw such things up in the air.

I think what stated this whole mess is back in December (I think) we played around with the dates and times that the IPO would list just to pass a bit of time. Some even created poll's on Twitter that a few people participated with and that may have been interpreted different to what it was probably designed to do, create attention and pass time as we wait.

A few of us are guilty of partaking in trying to figure out when the IPO will finally take place but I don't believe anyone literally meant it would be 100% on the X date they stated.

Heck even I said I felt like the 11th of Jan would be game day since it presented as a lucky number for some people and guess what? i was wrong about my own >prediction< therefore in some way my prediction of our IPO has been delayed. I'm confident enough to say that the IPO is a guarantee. it's just a matter of when and that's specifically said to be in January by non other than the CEO of IHL.

I'd appreciate if you could reply back to my question above so we can all put the rumours to bed.
    Last edited by Empboss: 17/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.