CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. niz
    1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133

Hi Empboss please note anything that is writtenis only with respect and sincerity. By no means do I intend to make it comeacross as rude or malicious. If it does sound like that in the response it isnot my intentions.

My message to me was clear and concise.If a person has chosen to read it in a different manner that is 100% on them.

This is a forum for open discussion and without new officialinformation from the company assumptions are constantly being made on theinformation that has been provided by the company, market activity and potentialinformation by posters here, twitter and other social media.

IMO assumptions are part of theinvesting/trading journey.

“It's an ugly game to throw such thingsup in the air.

Refering to this I do not believe I have “ thrown anything up in the air”

Also I would have thought you would have also questionedRickali01? If you have then my bad I do not have time unfortunately to gothrough every post (Sorry Rickali01 just using you as an example nothingagainst you I am sure you are an amazing honest human being!)

Rickali01 stated they received a messagefrom the CEO how do you know they have not made this up? There is no proof thatis what was said. Just wondering is that not “more ugly” according to the logicof your message?

In my view you are attempting to policethe thread based your perception on what you believe is considered valuableinput and assumptions and what is not.

Technically had you not tried to police my message whichwas not harmful, misleading, insulting to anyone in any way probably would haveprevented a lot of the replies that you believe are ruining this thread?

Thank you for not taking this to heart Iin no way am trying to create a debate over this only replying because of yourrequest otherwise I would have just given you a thumbs up and moved on toreading up on my other stocks.

If you wish to respond that is up to youbut I personally do not have the time to respond to all messages but will giveyou a thumbs up out of courtesy.

Also going back and forth one would think would contradictyour position of this thread turning bad?
    ßIMO

If you want to know the nature of myposts please look at my other posts I do not post often

To finish on a positive please see this snippetfrom Canary Capital

“IHL-42X is a novel cannabinoid formulated to moderatedisordered sleeping and reduce Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA). OSA affectsalmost 1 billion people worldwide and is characterised by disordered breathingduring sleep leading to poor quality sleep and decreased oxygen uptake. IHL-42Xis currently in Phase 2b clinical trials and is intended to be thefirst-in-class and first-time treatment for mild-moderate OSA. IHL_42X haspredicted earning capacity of >$5 Billion per annum in sales after approval.

IncannexInvestment Opportunities | ASX Micro Small Cap Shares (canarycapital.com.au)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.