IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

niz I appreciate your reply back and no I haven't taken any...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    niz I appreciate your reply back and no I haven't taken any offence to your post at all.

My position isn't to self appoint myself as the police/moderator etc etc on this these threads at all. if i've opinionated myself that I don't agree with one's post being of value, that is by no means me speaking on behalf of others but of my own view unless otherwise said so.

In reference to the "throw such things up in air" comment, that was in regards to the repeat assumptions of when the ipo is actioned, the road show commencing or not and etc etc...

what I'd personally like to see to clear up any misinterpretation (and this isn't targeted at you) is if posters state "this is my opinion" "I heard it from xyz" "I read it on xyz" and you catch the drift..

I'll say again I'm not the thread police nor do I care to be one but things have gotten out of control the past few months and things have deteriorated sooner than expected with regards to quality posts..

my aim is to direct the quality of conversation on these threads back to its original form but if we can't work together to make this happen and traders/investors/observers wish to see this deteriorate further then I won't bother to encourage nor will I put in the effort to try bring some sort of quality on back to these threads.

I'm not bothered personally however I am disappointed, but I do feel for those who are calling out to the originals or old timers to provide some sort of guidance. you have to be some sort of "special" individual to not take into consideration that people have done it tough in the past 24 months with job losses and more. this opportunity that IHL presents could be the answer to their problems but it won't be with the likes of cons and circus clowns causing a distraction. and again this isn't directed to you, I'm speaking in general terms, though these individuals I'm referring to know exactly who they are.

for the first time since creating my account I've decided to use the ignore feature that hot copper has available on these select few and I encourage them or whoever else to ignore me to if they don't like my direction.

anyways niz. once again I appreciate you taking the time to reply and now understand where you're coming from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.