IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The way I see it the listing is only the start of the build of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    The way I see it the listing is only the start of the build of the business and I personally am not hung up on or expect it to immediately fly on the back of the listing . It may but I am comfortable if it doesn’t run immediately .We know it will list from the announcements by the company and it should be this month and it has run up significantly to date and retraced as one would expect it to ( it has repeated a similar pattern of retracement on many previous occasions ) and then build again .

This investment for me and I only post this so I share my personal view , is a long term investment based on fundamentals , namely the potential products they can develop. I know it will take time as once listed they will begin to roll out the news as the trials on the various products progress.

I do not expect a massive rerate on listing but am focussed on the trial results which we will see in the coming months . So I feel patience is required and I will not get too hung up on the listing or short term SP fluctuations as the results will drive the MC and they will flow over time . If I did not exercise patience to date I could have been out of the stock many times over from 2c and yet look where it has come from the early days to date . We are now entering the next phase as I see it and time is needed to allow product development - its the success of the trials that will drive it ultimately and they have many product opportunities .

I am in this investment for the fundamentals and on positive results the SP will take care of itself . The company has many company maker products and I have therefore taken the view to exercise patience and that I will not be distracted by the hype surrounding the listing and will not expect too much short term even after the listing - I will give the company headspace and allow the BOD to deliver their strategy in coming months .

In my humble opinion the company on success of any of the product trials would be a target for its IP to be acquired , they could carve off aspects of the IP that is successful by way of trade sale and retain the other aspects of their IP trials . The options will come with success of the trials and I expect that the company will have many avenues open to it and opportunities will come as it successfully develops its products.

I personally feel that the banter over the listing is a distraction to the main game which is the trials and potential products that will be developed in the coming months throughout 2022 .

The above comments are simply my views and only my opinions . The listing is only one aspect of the bigger picture IMHO and the real growth will likely come in my view after the distraction of the listing is over and once the BOD proceeds with the trials and releases positive news in the coming months .

Patience is needed I feel but each does what suits them based on their own analysis and risk profile .AIMO of course .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.