IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

All my expectations have been blown away by the ongoing...

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    All my expectations have been blown away by the ongoing strategic steps made by the Board and Management of this company.
    Many of these are only identifiable with hindsight.
    • Changing OSA trial from inital at home Phase2a to a multi site Phase2b with dose escalation and crossover to reduce inter patient variables as each patients gives 4 dose points including their own control reference point.
    • Key focus for OSA on Epilepsy (The patients population that GW Pharma targeted for CBD based Epidiolex)
    • IHL-675A focusing on expanding to be a multi use inflamation reduction drug and potential low dose replacement for Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment Plaquenil (and much quicker path to market)
    • Pivoting the IHL216A to an US based NFL concussion model to both save cost by removing additional Phase1 and due to Covid reducing availability of inital target population of MMA fighters.
    • Adding Psychedelics research arm with leading Australian expert Dr Paul Liknaitzky

I wonder what they will surprise us with next, futher reminder about AGM tomorrow morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.