IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I would like to personally thank CHAYA FOR HIS POSTS ..His...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I would like to personally thank CHAYA FOR HIS POSTS ..
    His inspiration and desire to support the BOD I am not happy at all to have reached this point with this share and not have his input.
    I PERSONALLY LOOKED FORWARD TO ANYTHING HE SAID AND TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO PUT S...T ON HIM i am not happy at all with any of you ! To Joel and the rest of the board and staff , what can I say but a big thankyou you are helping my son plus it looks like millions more in this world .
    Well done !

Chaya This is the point prior to listing and results I would love to have a beer or 2 with you and just sit back and watch this all play out,
    You already knew the result and the frootloops out there just did't comprehend anything you were saying.You just wanted to help people ,
    the old saying you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.well who ever gave you a hard time KARMA WILL GET THEM!
    I lost everything I had 10 years ago and I'm starting to get back on track now,Positive people attrack positive people and to all those NEGATIVE people go somewhere else PLEASE .
    CHAYA you are the best and a big thankyou to everything !!

y

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.